Re: SilverDox command line application for purchase

已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Support

未读,
2012年8月29日 18:47:562012/8/29
收件人 pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com

Yes, this is possible. When you talk to sales simply tell them that you need a license for DocPub instead of the SDK.

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:41:08 PM UTC-7, naks wrote:
I tried your your product to view my PDF file and it works very good. I tried the trial DOS command line docpub64.exe product to convert pdf file to XOD. Is it possible to buy this product? I do not need the complete SDK. I just need a software to convert PDF to XOD to view using WebViewer.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子