I don't think I'm on the latest WebViewer version, how do I upgrade?

Matt Parizeau

Mar 2, 2015, 2:38:10 PM3/2/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Q:

I don't think I'm on the latest WebViewer version, how do I upgrade?

1) First check to see what your version number is: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pdfnet-webviewer/C4nmuak9Zbo/0r1peW1PTckJ

2) Check the WebViewer download page to find the latest version number and if it's newer then download it: https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/download.html

3) This step depends on how or if you customized WebViewer. With customizations contained in a config file (outside of ReaderControl) then you can likely just replace the lib folder in your project with the new lib folder in the WebViewer download. Check the what's new page to see if there are any breaking changes and test your customizations to make sure they still work as expected.

If you made customizations to ReaderControl.js or other files in the lib folder then you'll have to manually merge your changes into the new versions of those files.