Add sliding thumbnail view like mobile web-viewer to Custom horizontal display mode

unknown

Dec 13, 2017, 11:53:03 AM12/13/17
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How can I add thumbnail view (Sliding thumbnail) just like as display in mobile WebViewer to the Custom Horizontal Display Mode?

Following is the link of  WebViewer sample horizontal display mode :

I want to add thumbnail view as display in mobile viewer i.e. slider, when move slider page change to the display.

Also in mobile viewer as thumbnail display only when slider move, so how can I display thumbnail forever not only on slider move?

Please let me know suggestions.

Justin Jung

Dec 14, 2017, 2:52:14 PM12/14/17
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of unknown
You can create your own thumbnail view element that scrolls horizontally, and use the loadThumbnailAsync api to get thumbnails to append.
Here is an example of using loadThumbnailAsync api:

$(document).on('documentLoaded', function() {
  var doc = readerControl.docViewer.getDocument();
  doc.loadThumbnailAsync(pageIndex, function(thumb) {
    myHorizontalElement.append(thumb);
  });
});

Justin Jung