Field validation

Wind

Sep 13, 2013, 5:27:59 AM9/13/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i am going to do web form project which allows user to to fill in the PDF form via different brower.

i added the field validation(such as checking length, charactertype) to pdf using acrobat. However, after i converted the pdf to xod, those validation have gone.

does the webviewer support the field validation which embedded in the PDF??

Second, when i try to add some action in pdf, the webviewer seems only support mouseup event.

Does the webviwer support the event type other than mouseup event?(such as onblur)

Matt Parizeau

Sep 13, 2013, 2:42:57 PM9/13/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Currently WebViewer does not support field validation and only supports the mouseup event for form actions.  We've added this to our list of feature requests and will consider it for the next release.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.