Anitha Kannan

Aug 10, 2014, 8:56:42 PM8/10/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
I am unable to load a public XOD in Azure storage blob onto webviewer:
In particular;

I converted PDFs to XOD using docPub, and uploaded into my Azure account (blob storage container) with https. I double-checked to make sure XODS are accessible from outside. However, when I pass the absolute uri of one of these XODs as part of the initialDoc in webviewer constructor, the file doesn't load (only the basic readerControl is rendered). The same code is able to load the xod file provided in one of the samples (http://pdftron.s3.amazonaws.com/files/xod/NY_fun_list.xod)

Are there any special configuration needed to load from Azure? Path to an example file (provided in initialDoc) is:

where XXX is the domain name.

Any leads to resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Anitha

Matt Parizeau

Aug 11, 2014, 3:57:49 PM8/11/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anitha,

If you open up the browser developer tools (F12) do you see any error messages in the console?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Anitha Kannan

Aug 15, 2014, 5:53:30 PM8/15/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I see the following error:

Unhandled exception at line 329, column 163 in  .../html5/CoreControls.js
0x800a1395 - JavaScript runtime error: VBArray: argument is not a VBArray object

thanks
anitha

Matt Parizeau

Aug 18, 2014, 3:52:03 PM8/18/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anitha,

What browser/version are you using (it looks like a version of IE?) and what version of WebViewer are you using? If possible could you provide a link to one of your XOD files on Azure so we could investigate further.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.