WebViewer 1.7.1 Print Scaling in Internet Explorer

steve

May 22, 2014, 2:42:53 PM5/22/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
The new version of the webviewer does a good job on printing documents in the html5 mode in Chrome but in Internet Explorer the pages are printed too small.
The pagecontent is only filling 2/3 of the page instead of the full page. I couldn't find any options to change or improve this.

Any advice?

Matt Parizeau

May 26, 2014, 12:45:54 PM5/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
In IE11 I believe the general print options can be changed by pressing alt and then selecting File > Page Setup. From that dialog you should be able to set the page margins.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.