xdomain.js error in IE 10

Wilbur

Sep 26, 2014, 4:39:37 AM9/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got an error: VBArray: argument is not a VBArray object in line 591 of xdomain.js in IE 10.My webpage works good in other browsers. I try to fix it ,but I can't. So I come here to ask for help.

thanks,
Wilbur

Matt Parizeau

Sep 26, 2014, 4:27:26 PM9/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wilbur,

Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce that error. Can you send me a link to a page on your server that I can test. Hopefully from this page I would be able to debug what the issue is. If you don't want to post the link here then you can email it to me at mpar...@pdftron.com.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Wilbur

Sep 28, 2014, 9:44:24 PM9/28/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

I cannot send you a link to a page that can reproduce that error because we don't finished our project, you cannot visit the page on Internet. Is there other methods that can help you find out what the issue is?

Thanks,
Wilbur

Matt Parizeau

Sep 29, 2014, 7:41:27 PM9/29/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wilbur,

Are there any other customizations you've made to WebViewer besides using xdomain.js? For example loading any other JavaScript libraries or anything like that?

Are you able to reproduce the issue from a default uncustomized WebViewer, just making the changes mentioned in the xdomain.js tutorial? When I went through the tutorial, only performing those changes, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Wilbur

Sep 30, 2014, 6:49:12 AM9/30/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

I custom WebViewer UI besides using xdomain.js. And I need to load some custom JavaScript  and JQuery library. Now, I remember I didn't get that error before, that error appear suddenly because I didn't change anything.

Sorry to bother you!

FYI.

Thanks,
Wilbur