Re: Customizable scroll bar in HTML webviewer

Kevin Kuo

Mar 12, 2013, 3:01:49 PM3/12/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice,

Unfortunately, using a custom scrolling control is not that simple, since the WebViewer has mechanisms for pre-loading pages based on scroll position and what's visible.
Also, the HTML WebViewer uses an iframe the load the actual document, so it adds to the complication.
(Looks like in this particular plugin, you would have to explicitly set the iframe to scroll="no". )

In our next version, we are replacing the document iframe with a div element. As part of this change, we may make it easier to do this type of customization.

Regards,
Kevin

On Monday, March 11, 2013 3:32:15 PM UTC-7, Alice Wu wrote:
Hi,

How do I customize the scroll bar in the HTML 5 web viewer?

I've successfully used this jquery plugin (http://manos.malihu.gr/jquery-custom-content-scroller) in the past for a different project unrelated to pdf. However, this plug in does not seem to work for the PdfTron web viewer, and the default scroll bar for the browser is unchanged.

Thanks,
Alice