Issue related to closing PDFTron.WebViewer

Anish Jain

Mar 11, 2014, 9:11:37 AM3/11/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   We are facing issue related to closing publication i.e close PDFTron.WebViewer is not working in our code.

   Scenario :
                   1) We have added back button in WebViewer.
                   2) On click of back button WebViewer should close.

   We are using .Net MVC4 architecture and HTML5 / HTML5 Mobile.

Thanks,
Anish Jain

Matt Parizeau

Mar 11, 2014, 12:48:51 PM3/11/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anish,

Can you provide some of the code you're using to close WebViewer when clicking the back button.  When you say WebViewer should close what do you mean exactly?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.