Form fields auto zooming and getting stuck on iOS

Matt Parizeau

Feb 5, 2018, 7:27:48 PM2/5/18
to PDFTron WebViewer
Q:

After setting the option mobileRedirect: false now when I tap on fields on an iPhone sometimes they will automatically be zoomed in and I'm not able to zoom out. How can I fix this?

You may notice that if WebViewer redirects out of the iframe you don't see this issue and it seems to be related to the viewport meta tag that is supplied on the html page. You can add the following meta element to the head of your page which will stop the auto zooming and also display the WebViewer toolbar at the same larger size it appears at without an iframe.