How can I use PWS Cloud to convert large documents to XOD?

43 wyświetlenia

Kevin Kuo

nieprzeczytany,
7 sty 2014, 14:05:117.01.2014
do pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Q: How can I use PWS Cloud to convert large documents to XOD? My upload connection is timing out due to slow internet speeds.

A: PWS Cloud supports several ways to upload documents (https://api.pdftron.com/v2/docs/index.html#!/document). If your documents are large, or if you are limited by your internet speeds, you should avoid using a direct POST with the file content in the body.
Instead, you can use one of the asynchronous upload methods.

1. If you are using Amazon S3 to host your files

For Amazon S3 uploading, you would need an Amazon S3 bucket that is public and allows GetObject permissions.

Make a POST request with no body, with the following URL:
https:///api.pdftron.com/v2/document?s3Bucket={bucket_name}&s3Key={file_key}

2. If you are hosting your files from any other server
You can use our async upload via a URL. Our conversion servers will download the file from the given resource.

Make a POST request with no body, with the following URL:
https:///api.pdftron.com/v2/document?fileUrl={document_url}&fileName={file_name_with_extension}
Note that the file name is important, as URLs may not contain the contain proper file name and extension.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0