Error in Safari

Wilbur

Nov 7, 2014, 6:36:41 AM11/7/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I got an error "Error loading document: Invalid XOD file: Zip end header data is wrong size" . When I replace my document with the document on http://pdftron.com/webviewer/showcase/ it works good. So I think this is should cause by my service to get xod files. I tried to add

partRetriever.SetCustomHeaders({
   'If-None-Match': 'webkit-range-workaround'
});

 before the call to partRetriever.setErrorCallback and it doesn't work.

My service is written by Asp.net. My webviewer works good in all browser except safari  under iOS 7. And I know there is a bug in safari to post range request but it seems the issue of my webviewer not cause by this.

Some code of my service:
 fileStream = DigitalAssetUtilities.GetDigitalAssetReadStream(dynamicDigitalAssetReference.AssetConvertedUrl.ToString(), user, rangeHeaderValue, out contentRange, out acceptRanges);

                    response.Headers.Add("Accept-Ranges", acceptRanges);

                    response.Headers.Add("Content-Range", contentRange);

                    response.StatusCode = HttpStatusCode.PartialContent;

 Hope to get your help very much!

Thanks,
Wilbur

Matt Parizeau

Nov 7, 2014, 2:39:47 PM11/7/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wilbur,

Unfortunately I don't have enough information to figure out the cause of this issue. If you could provide a link to access a document on your server then that would help with investigating the issue. If not then I would recommend closely comparing the headers and query parameters that are sent when accessing a document from your service and accessing a document from pdftron.com. If you want to post the request information here then I can take a look at them as well.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.