In web viewer, Chrome getting crashed

Anish Jain

Mar 20, 2014, 10:15:31 AM3/20/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are facing some serious issue i.e

1. Android phone getting crashed while surfing web viewer in chrome browser.

2. Android phone showing black screen while surfing web viewer in chrome browser.

We are using chrome browser 28.0.1500.94 of Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) with Android Version 4.3.

For issue please refer attached link of video.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwudxV-EWyTQVmxMM1pJVVJIVk0&usp=sharing

Thanks,
Anish Jain
.Net Developer

Matt Parizeau

Mar 20, 2014, 12:28:02 PM3/20/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anish,

I've never seen an issue like this before.  Are you able to reproduce this on every document?  Does this occur right away after opening the document?  One thing to note is that the latest version of Chrome I see in the Play Store is 33.  Have you tried reproducing this issue with the latest version?

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.