Document is not opening webviewer.

Anish Jain

Apr 8, 2014, 9:21:56 AM4/8/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    We are facing issue of opening document in webviewer in following devices.
    1.
NEXUS7 TAB using Chrome Browser Version 34.0.147.114.
    2. Samsung Galaxy S4 using Chrome Browser
34.0.147.114.

    On event of open document, we are passing XOD file URL.
    $("#Documentcontent").load(url);

    After that respective event are not called, those mentioned below.
    1. onDocumentLoaded

    This issue is not reproduced in IOS devices like  I pad, I phone and Desktop etc.
    Also give us some way of debugging webviewer in NEXUS7 TAB so that we can narrow down the issue.
    May be this issue occurs after upgrading of chrome browse from v33 to latest version v34 !.

Thanks,
Anish Jain

Matt Parizeau

Apr 9, 2014, 12:39:13 PM4/9/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anish,

My guess is that this has to do with changes Chrome made to drop support for certain functions in version 34. To fix this you can upgrade to WebViewer 1.7.1 as found at this link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pdfnet-webviewer/EcE-tqzAa1E
You should just need to update CoreControls.js in your project to get the fix.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.