Print gives only a blank page

Kai Brümmer

Feb 16, 2015, 1:52:35 AM2/16/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

when I try to print a document out of the viewer, I only get a blank page with the url as header and "1 of 1" and the current date as footer. Regardless how many pages I try to print.
There are no messages in the firebug console. We are using Version 1.8.1
How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Kai Bruemmer

Kevin Kuo

Feb 17, 2015, 10:17:06 PM2/17/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kai,

Are you using the WebViewer's Print button on the toolbar?
The browser's default print button will not work, because browsers do not print the contents of HTML5 canvases.
The WebViewer's Print button works by rendering the canvases as images, then appending it to the document body.

If you are using the WebViewer's Print button and it still doesn't work...
Please send us a document or sample project showing the problem.

Best Regards,
Kevin Kuo

Kai Brümmer

Feb 18, 2015, 1:35:32 AM2/18/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kevin,

sure I am using the button in the webviewer but it does not work, will send you a sample file per mail.

Regards Kai

Kai Brümmer

Feb 27, 2015, 12:37:55 PM2/27/15
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I did you analyse the files and code I sent you per mail?

Thank you
Regards Kai