Re: customize flash interface

Ryan - PDFNet Developer

Mar 1, 2013, 5:27:52 PM3/1/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Seb,

You'll need to contact sales at pdftron.com to get the files you will need to modify the flash interface (they're no publicly available yet). When you get this package it will include FlashBuilder project to build the flash version of WebViewer. The entire ReaderControl mxml source files are available in the download. If you're not using Flash Builder, importing into a free IDE such as FlashDevelop should be easy enough.

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:12:08 AM UTC-8, seb wrote:
Hello, I'm a graphic designer and I customize html5 and html5mobile version with no problems. Now, I would like to customize flash interface with hide some icons, change color of icons. How can I do this ?

thx

Ryan - PDFNet Developer

Mar 7, 2013, 7:40:08 PM3/7/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com