HTML5 Viewer with XOD on S3

Alistair Jackman

Jan 16, 2014, 6:07:47 AM1/16/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
I'm attempting to use the HTML5 WebViewer with an xod on s3 and am encountering the error:

'No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource'.

My S3 bucket has a CORS configuration set.

I have seen mention of this in another topic, and in this one it was said 'S3 does not support CORS headers' but is this now out of date given I've seen the configuration on my own bucket?!

What am i doing wrong?

Alistair

Kevin Kuo

Jan 16, 2014, 1:10:36 PM1/16/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alistair,

Yes, Amazon S3 now supports CORS and we've tested it to be working with WebViewer.
This is the CORS configuration we use for our buckets:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CORSConfiguration xmlns="http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/">
    <CORSRule>
        <AllowedOrigin>*</AllowedOrigin>