Converting TIFF document to PDF using docpub throws "Old-style JPEG compression" error

Søren Pedersen

Nov 19, 2014, 7:35:55 AM11/19/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am using docpub to convert from TIFF to PDF, and some of the files make the conversion fail.
The error is

: Old-style JPEG compression support is not configured.
An error occurred during conversion.  The input format may not be supported.
Exception:
         Message: An error occurred while converting the file.
Detailed error:
        Compression scheme is not supported

         Conditional expression: false
         Filename   : Convert.cpp
         Function   : trn::PDF::Convert::ToPdf
         Linenumber : 1743

IrfanView and FoxItReader have no problem converting it to PDF, so I wonder if it is a configuration and if so, how to set that parameter?

Thanks

Matt Parizeau

Nov 19, 2014, 7:32:12 PM11/19/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Søren,

We're currently looking into this and will get back to you soon.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.