New PDFTron forums announced

Ryan - PDFNet Developer

Apr 7, 2021, 8:10:29 PM4/7/21
to PDFTron WebViewer
We are pleased to announce that we have a new community forum at https://community.pdftron.com/

The new forum offers more user preferences and better engagement features to facilitate a stronger community and interactions.

This old Google Group forum will no longer be accepting new messages and most existing forum posts have been migrated over to the new forum.

This will be the LAST post to this Google Group forum.

Some useful notes:

1. If you happen to have an ongoing conversation with the PDFTron support team in this old google group at the time of this announcement, please see the new forums for responses, as we try to make this transition as seamless as possible for you.

2. See this new forum post to learn more about migrating over.
https://community.pdftron.com/t/migrating-from-google-group/3793

We look forward to seeing you in the new community.

Regards,
PDFTron team