FedAuth cookie in SilverLight viewer

Richard Dupont

Oct 6, 2014, 3:55:18 PM10/6/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can you tell me if there is a quick fix for the silverlight viewer to keep the FedAuth cookie use in SharePoint Form Based authentification?

Thanks.

Matt Parizeau

Oct 7, 2014, 5:46:47 PM10/7/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with SharePoint but maybe this will help? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2072480/silverlight-not-sending-cookies-in-cross-domain-browser-requests

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Richard Dupont

Oct 24, 2014, 2:06:34 PM10/24/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

     I found the solution to my problem.

     For Sharepoint when it's using the NTLM authentification everything is working fine.

     But when it's with the Form Based Authentification it work everywhere but with SilverLight and IE8. I found that it's because the way IE8 ask for the byte-range, by putting it in streaming mode it's working now. It's slower but for the case when it will be needed it will do.

Thanks.

Richard Dupont