zoom level to 100% and select pan tool at Start

HiJacker83

Oct 22, 2013, 10:40:54 AM10/22/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi!  When I open webviewer zoom evel is always 104%  and "text select" is selected. How can I made it to start with 100% zoom and pan tool selected.
Also on opera when I click on pan tool and drag pages up and down its look like pointer so wierd like all page is a link. On Chrome the hand is normal.

Thank you for your reply.

Matt Parizeau

Oct 22, 2013, 2:21:54 PM10/22/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To set the zoom level and tool you could have code like this in a config file:
$(document).on('documentLoaded', function() {
    readerControl
.setZoomLevel(1);
    readerControl
.setToolMode(readerControl.docViewer.ToolModes.Pan);
});

For the pan tool we use a custom cursor from an image which isn't supported in older versions of Opera so we fallback to the default hand.  I just tried it in Opera 17 though and it does seem to be supported now.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

HiJacker83