Domain.js doesn't work good in firefox

Wilbur

Sep 9, 2014, 2:31:06 AM9/9/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In my project I use domain.js to support CROS, and it works fine in chrome and IE 10. But in the firefox, things is not good. I can't use any annotation tools to write annotation and when I change fitmode, the document will adjust to the fitmode I selected, but the icon in the toolbar doesn't be selected. I can't find any error in console. Could you tell me something useful to solve this problem. And I also want to know whether domain.js works good in most browser.

Thanks,
Wilbur

Matt Parizeau

Sep 9, 2014, 2:05:49 PM9/9/14
Hi Wilbur,

Are you referring to xdomain.js and the xdomainProxyUrl option that can be used with WebViewer? As far as I know it should work across all browsers and shouldn't be causing issues with fitmodes or annotations.

If you have it working for Chrome and IE10 then it sounds like you were able to successfully go through the tutorial? I just went through the tutorial using a clean WebViewer project and I was able to get xdomain.js working in Firefox without causing any other issues.

What WebViewer version are you using? Can you try to reproduce it using a clean WebViewer project (download from here: https://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/download.html) and use the webviewer-controls sample as a starting point.

One thing to be aware of is that you should use the xdomain.js file provided in the WebViewer download package and NOT the one from their GitHub page because their have been some modifications done to get it to work with WebViewer.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Wilbur