Is PWS subscription is required to use the WebViewer (and DocPub or PDFNet) on our own servers?

瀏覽次數:52 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Support

未讀,
2013年9月27日 下午2:18:132013/9/27
收件者:pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com

Q:

It looks like some things on the website have changed when it comes to licensing. Based on our needs below, it looks like the WebViewer and PDFNet components would suffice. Is it now the case that a PWS subscription is required to use the WebViewer on our own servers?

PWS is just another licensing option for WebViewer.

We introduced PWS (http://www.pdftron.com/pws) as a new licensing option for companies/organizations that work with relatively smaller volumes of documents. This turned out to be fairly popular for many smaller companies (or even some very big companies with smaller doc volumes) where traditional OEM licensing would either be too complicated or costly. Note that with PWS the cost rapidly decreases with higher volume.

At the same time we still do offer OEM & Enterprise licensing (http://www.pdftron.com/licensing/quote.html) ... as before. Depending on your requirements PWS may or may not be appealing. If you could provide our sales (sales at pdftron) more info about your requirements, they will help you to select the right model.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息