Removing Silverlight side bar

Harshay Buradkar

May 6, 2014, 8:57:36 PM5/6/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
We are using Webviewer js implementation and want to use Silverlight as a backup for IE8. It is showing fine, just that the silverlight sidebar shows up which we wish to hide. We have tried adding the showSilverlightControls: false attribute. But it didn't help.

Here is how we are initializing WebViewer and sending those attributes.

this.myWebViewer = new PDFTron.WebViewer({
type: "silverlight",
path: configuration.clientUrlRoot + "lib/pdfTron/1.7.1/",
autoCreate: true,
initialDoc: xodWebServiceUrl,
cloudApiId: undefined,
enableAnnotations: false,
enableOfflineMode: false,
startOffline: false,
enableReadOnlyMode: false,
errorPage: undefined,
serverUrl: undefined,
documentId: undefined,
streaming: false,
config: configuration.clientUrlRoot + "module/pdfDoc/src/js/config/PdfDocViewConfig.js",
mobileRedirect: false,
encryption: undefined,
showToolbarControl: true,
showSilverlightControls: false, //deprecated
flashSockets: false,
silverlightObjectParams: {
'windowless': 'true',
},
flashObjectParams: {
'wmode': 'opaque'
},
html5Options: {},
html5MobileOptions: {},
silverlightOptions: {
},
flashOptions: {}
}, viewerElement);

Can anyone suggest a way to hide that sidebar from silverlight view or if we are doing anything wrong while passing the attributes.

Matt Parizeau

May 7, 2014, 2:58:40 PM5/7/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You could have code like the following:
$(viewerElement).on('documentLoaded', function() {
    myWebViewer
.setShowSideWindow(false);
}

Matt Parizeau