Re: [WebViewer] WebViewer style file & DocPub questions

Kevin Kuo

Aug 30, 2012, 6:52:46 PM8/30/12
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of naks
You can change the background color in ReaderControl.css
body{
background-color: #929292;
}

And do you mean the drop-shadow borders around each page of the document?
You can change it in the class .pageContainer in DocViewer.html

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:11 AM, PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of naks <pdfnet-webviewer+noreply-APn2wQf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
WebViewer style file:

Let me know how I can cahnge the background colour of the viewer and as well the size of the borders.

------------------------------------

DocPub capacity:

I tried to convert a 500 page PDF file to XOD and the job has been done like a gem. I like to know is there a limit for the conversion in terms of file size or number of pages. I need to know this as my PDF file may end up up to 5000 pages.

Kevin Kuo

Aug 31, 2012, 4:12:27 PM8/31/12
to PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of naks
Hi Naks,

I can confirm that the next official release will include fullscreen mode. It'll be out next week, so please check it out then.

You can get rid of the white line by the following in DocViewer.html
.pageContainer{
background-color: black !important;
}

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM, PDFTron WebViewer on behalf of naks <pdfnet-webviewer+noreply-APn2wQf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Thanks Kevin once again. It works like a gem. See here I got the black background and also reduced the border size:

http://www.tamil-forum.com/test/WebViewer/Documentation.html

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I spend some time in adding the fullscreen and back button without success. If you can help me to get the logic then I will be very thankful to you.

In the bottom of the page there is a white line appearing. I don't know how to remove that.