html5mobile vertical scrolling

Filip Hurta

Mar 4, 2014, 12:21:32 PM3/4/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to setup vertical scrolling with continuous layout mode for html5mobile type?

Matt Parizeau

Mar 4, 2014, 4:04:51 PM3/4/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We don't provide a vertical display mode for our mobile viewer however it should be possible to customize the code to implement one yourself.  It may be useful to take a look at our desktop viewer as it allows vertical scrolling (though it isn't optimized for mobile devices) and you can find its code in ReaderControl.html and ReaderControl.js.  To modify the mobile viewer you will want to modify MobileReaderControl.html and MobileReaderControl.js.

Matt Parizeau
Software Developer
PDFTron Systems Inc.

Sweta Sonegra

Mar 15, 2014, 1:28:16 PM3/15/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Were you successful to do that? If yes how you did it? we are also trying to do that.