Multiple config scripts

Matt Parizeau

May 26, 2014, 5:51:29 PM5/26/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Q:

We would like to add multiple custom annotations to our WebViewer. Is there a preferred way to add multiple files to the config value? We are trying to imitate the diamond sample, but with different types of custom annotations.

You could have a "main" config script that you pass to WebViewer and then inside that script you could use jQuery's getScript function to load any other scripts: http://api.jquery.com/jquery.getscript/. This is the same function that WebViewer uses for loading the initial config script.