Minified code

Danny Venier

Dec 24, 2014, 9:07:18 AM12/24/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
I'm working through some code to manually/programmatically add highlights to a document triggering off of the textSelected event.

The quads values that are returned in the event arguments for positioning have legitimate values, however the property names of x1, x2, y1 etc have been minified to new names (at least in much of the code we downloaded) which makes it very difficult to get at or use the property values.

Is there a way around this problem? I see some samples on the site doing exactly this, but not facing minified property values.

thanks,
Danny

Matt Parizeau

Dec 24, 2014, 3:42:25 PM12/24/14