WebViewer: Disable Flash Default Menu

Tayeb Benarous

Feb 5, 2014, 9:47:54 AM2/5/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new user of WebViewer and I want a straight forward way to disable the default menu of Flash Player in the WebViewer specially the one of Print

Best regards

Support

Feb 5, 2014, 1:19:31 PM2/5/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com

You should be able to customize the right-click Flash menu to rid the menu of print:

    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pdfnet-webviewer/TOH2xK2Pauc/YaiGGMeJoXcJ

Tayeb Benarous

Mar 3, 2014, 7:02:42 AM3/3/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you so much for your indications, actually I got to disable the default menu using your instructions, however I couldn't disable the print screen option. so any clue to do this, which event or method I shuold target in the Reader Control to do it

Thanks and regards

Ryan - PDFNet Developer

Mar 4, 2014, 6:36:26 PM3/4/14
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
If you are asking about disabling the print screen keyboard button, then no, this is not possible.
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1033581
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2457326/disable-clipboard-print-screen-on-webpage

If you are talking about the print button in the flash ReaderControl toolbar, you can modify the ReaderControl mxml file to remove it.