Re: Urgent! licence pdfnet sdk

Support

Jan 22, 2013, 1:04:24 PM1/22/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com

Please see the following post:

Unles you have really high conversion volumes or if on premise hosting is of paramount importance Cloud API is the way to go ... and is alot cheaper. For on-premise hosting, PDFNet Core license does not include PDF to XOD (i.e. WebPublisher license). For this you would need to apply for the OEM license:  http://www.pdftron.com/store/oem.html.

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:00:39 AM UTC-8, Fabrizio bonadonna wrote:
I have to buy a CPU license for "pdfnet sdk" in this product including methods to convert pdv in XOD?
Please answer my question, I urgency to buy your product.

Sincerely
Fabrizio Bonadonna

Support

Jun 28, 2013, 4:30:13 PM6/28/13
to pdfnet-w...@googlegroups.com
June 28, 2013:

With availability of new version of DocPub and PDFNet V6, WebViewer conversion can now be self-hosted (i.e. on-premises deployment) based on pay-as-you go model.

PDFNet SDK:

DocPub:

As of now you can host the conversion, all files, and the viewer on your own servers while still taking advantage of pay-as- you-go licensing. For more info please see: