Why does HTML2PDF on Mac OS X give "Conversion failed. HTTP Code: 0" errors?

Aaron Gravesdale

Feb 28, 2014, 2:10:45 PM2/28/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Q:

I downloaded HTML2PDF for Mac OS X, unzipped it and placed it in the Samples/Lib directory as specified.  But when I run the sample, I get the error "Conversion failed. HTTP Code: 0".  What's going wrong?

You need to set executable permissions on html2pdf.dylib; e.g.:

chmod a+x html2pdf.dylib

The file is packaged with executable permissions in the HTML2PDFMac.zip, but OS X may automatically remove executable permissions from dylib files when unzipped.