Re: Pop Annotation Not working

Skip to the first unread message

Support

8 Jan 2013, 18:42:3608/01/2013
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

You may also want to make sure that the popup rect (rtl) is on a correct position.
The rect is defined with two points [lower left, upper right] in PDF user coord system (which starts in the lower left corner of the page).  You may also want to make sure that the page does not have some weird croping box or rotate attrib?

On Monday, January 7, 2013 5:46:07 PM UTC-8, varinder singh wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to create Text Annotation and a Pop annotation associated with it. What i want is ,when Pop Annotation is created, it should display the keyboard for editing the annotation content. I am using the following code but it is only creating Text Annotation but no Popup. Please help me,,....very urgent.

 rt = new Point(pt[0],pt[1]);

Doc d=(Doc)this.getDoc();

Text txt=Text.create(d,rt,"welcome");

Page pg=(this.getDoc()).getPage(this.getCurrentPage());

Rect rt1=new Rect(pt[0]+100,pt[1]+100,pt[0]+200,pt[1]+200);

Popup pu=Popup.create((this.getDoc()).getSDFDoc(),rt1);

pu.setParent(ft);

pu.setOpen(true);

txt.setPopup(pu);

txt.refreshAppearance();