fillabe PDF to Html

ASU Pal

Feb 15, 2014, 2:44:03 AM2/15/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Please anyone help me, is it possible fillable(Editable acro feild) PDF form Convert in HTML by PDFTron? My Code cannot work.if Yes please can you share with me any Link?

Thanks.

Support

Feb 17, 2014, 2:17:00 PM2/17/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
The first thing I would suggest is that you use WebViewer SDK:

WebViewer allows rendering of PDF, Office and other documents in HTML5 via Canvas.

AcroForms are supported out of the box. For examples, check out 'Forms support' & 'Form Actions' samples:

or upload your own form via http://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/showcase/

To get started with WebViewer, see http://www.pdftron.com/webviewer/getstarted.html

-----

Another option is to convert PDF to fixed page HTML using DocPub CLI (http://www.pdftron.com/docpub/downloads.html;   docpub -f html my.pdf) or pdftron.PDF.Convert.ToPdf() (in PDFNet SDK - http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/downloads.html).

You can then place/append HTML form fields to generated HTML with help of PDFNet AcroForms API (similar to InteractiveFroms sample - http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/samplecode.html#InteractiveForms in PDFNet SDK).

This is definitely more work than using WebViewer but is doable...

For more info on options to visualize PDF in web browsers see: