Additional Headers with OpenUrlAsync

Howard

Jul 10, 2013, 5:22:17 PM7/10/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Is it possible to send additional http headers with the request created using OpenUrlAsync? I have a requirement to load a document for a web resource that requires an authentication token in the header. If not, is there a way to iteratively load the file into the PDFViewCtrl without waiting for the entire file's download to complete?

Thanks

Ryan

Jul 11, 2013, 5:15:17 PM7/11/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Howard,

while this didn't make it into the version 6 release, it is a planned feature and will be added soon. In the meantime, you can contact our support email and we can provide you with an early version when it's available. Don't forget to mention which particular platform you're on (e.g. Mac, Windows .Net 4, etc.).

Best regards,
Ryan