Release of 6.1.1

Jelle Nagels

Mar 4, 2014, 9:18:01 AM3/4/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I saw that a new version (6.1.1) was released.
Why was there no notification on the "PDFNet SDK Announce"-group? https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/pdfnet-sdk-announce

I was monitoring that group to know whether a new version was released.
Do I check some place else to stay up to date with your releases? Can I subscribe as a customer to some mailing-list to get an email upon every release?

Thanks!

Aaron Gravesdale

Mar 4, 2014, 1:39:24 PM3/4/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jelle,

We don't announce patch updates, such as 6.1.1, 6.1.2, and so on. We only announce the major/minor release.  In the meantime, you can check the download page itself (http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/downloads.html) for availability of patches.