Re: Saving a PDF File on the server

Support

Apr 8, 2013, 2:13:22 PM4/8/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

I am not sure what explains the perf difference between your dev machine and server (hardware differences?), but saving the file with SDFDoc.Linearised is orders of magnitude slower than SDFDoc.RemoveUniser or 0.

So unless you have a strong requirement to produce linearized PDF, changing the save flag will help to speed-up your app.

On Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:46:06 PM UTC-7, Srinivasan wrote:
Hi all,

When I try to save a PDF file on the file server using doc.save(filename, SDFDoc.Linearised, null) statement, it takes a long time to save and return back, while if I execute the same statement on Local machine drive it saves and returns immediately. Could anyone let me know the reason for this problem?

Regards
Srini