Re: How to Load xod file with range header request

Support

Apr 15, 2013, 1:10:43 PM4/15/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

You don't need to do anything fancy on the server side, because byte range requests are automatically handled by HTTP 1.1 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte_serving).

You can find more specific info about the WebViewer, XOD, and configuration issues in WebViewer forum/KB:

On Sunday, April 14, 2013 8:12:29 PM UTC-7, Dong Nguyen wrote:
i have seen demo of webviewer on homepage.I see the xod file is loaded really fast. I use Fiddler to capture request , i see that : webviewer usually send a hidden request url like :
http://www.pdftron.com/xod/Restaurant_Guide_2010.xod?_=80097,368280
http://www.pdftron.com/xod/Restaurant_Guide_2010.xod?_=80097,368280
i think this request is sent a range byte to server, and server will read xod file  with this range byte. Who can send me source code in server to do this?