Re: Font object creation using Java

Frank Liu

Jul 20, 2012, 3:00:08 PM7/20/12
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liviu,

We will add a CreateTrueTypeFont() function that takes InputStream as an input parameter. But for now, can you save the font from InputStream to a file and then gives the file path to the existing API?

Frank

On Friday, July 20, 2012 7:50:11 AM UTC-7, Liviu Enciu wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to create a pdftron.PDF.Font object starting from java.awt.Font using the Java API? I see the .Net API has CreateTrueTypeFont(SDFDoc, Font, Boolean, Boolean). How can I do something similar using the Java API?

I see there are a lot of font creation methods that receive a path to a font file. If I don't have the font stored in an external file, but in a java.io.InputStream, is it possible to create a pdftron.PDF.Font object starting from the InputStream?

Thank you in advance!