There are two parameters to options.setThumbnailSize, what are they?

Ryan

Sep 14, 2016, 8:26:05 PM9/14/16
to PDFTron PDFNet SDK
Question:

There are two parameters, “400” and “1500”. However when we run the code, the resulting thumbnail is 309 wide by 400 height. I’m just wondering what the 1500 does and is the 400 the height?

options.setThumbnailSize(400, 1500);

Answer:

The second number is for "large" pages

A large page is a page larger than twice the area of the standard page size (8.5 X 11).

In both cases, you are specifying the maximum pixel dimension. So for a portrait style page, then this is the height, but for landscape images, then the width would be 400 pixels for example