Re: PDFNET SDK Python

Support

Dec 10, 2012, 2:27:07 PM12/10/12
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

Python bindings for PDFNetC officially supports Python 2.7.2 / 3.2.2  and higher. Older versions are not supported. So the first part of the solution would be to upgrade.

As for your issue, it seems that the Python interpreter cannot find the _PDFNetPython2.pyd. You will either need to copy both PDFNetC.dll, PDFNetPython2.py, and _PDFNetPython2.pyd where the Python is installed, or set your PATH environment variable to where these three files are located.

On Friday, December 7, 2012 4:25:38 PM UTC-8, napka wrote:
Need help running the PDFNet in python
Whenever I do the PDFNetPython import (from PDFNetPython2 import *), I always get the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "myTest.py", line 4, in <module>
    from PDFNetPython2 import *
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\PDFNetC\Lib\PDFNetPython2.py", line 26, in <module>
    _PDFNetPython2 = swig_import_helper()
  File "C:\Users\****\Downloads\PDFNetC\Lib\PDFNetPython2.py", line 22, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_PDFNetPython2', fp, pathname, description)

I am running python 2.6.6
Please help