Re: PdfToXps converter produces blurry result

Support

Mar 25, 2013, 1:44:37 PM3/25/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

I converted this file with the latest version of PDF to XPS from PDFNet and the output is correct (attached).

You can test this with DocPub CLI (-f XPS option):

   http://www.pdftron.com/ID-f94ls2-edm0aqZ/243/DocPubWin.zip

or PDFNet SDK (pdftron.PDF.Convert.ToXps() as shown in Convert sample -http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/samplecode.html#Convert)

We are going to update other online command-line tools in the near future.

On Monday, March 25, 2013 3:03:12 AM UTC-7, Jan Baarß wrote:
Hi,

I use the PdfToXps converter.
After I used it for the .pdf file attached the result .xps does look very strange.
All the text is blurry.
But I can select some text paragraphs and copy those into a text editor to read the text.

Thank you for your help.