PDFNetPHP.so with FreeBSD

Rey Marin

Sep 3, 2013, 12:03:46 PM9/3/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I know there may not be official support with the PDFNetPHP.so under FreeBSD, but I was wondering if anyone managed to get the Linux extension running under FreeBSD. I managed to resolve all the Linux dependencies it needed, and upon running the extension either under Apache or simply calling "php" in the CLI, the process simply dies (Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)).

Thanks!

Vincent Ycasas

Sep 3, 2013, 6:40:09 PM9/3/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
We only support the following platforms for PDFNetC (and other language bindings):

- Windows
- Linux
- Mac OS X

Your problem is most likely differences between Linux's and FreeBSD's system libraries that PDFNetC requires. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any more information about FreeBSD as we currently do not offer support this platform.