Re: XAML to pdf with custom layout control

Support

Jan 28, 2013, 6:17:49 PM1/28/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

It sounds like a .NET issue (i.e. unrelated to PDFNet). If you could provide us with a full test project (e.g. modified Xaml2Pdf along with the input file) we'll take a look into it.

On Monday, January 28, 2013 6:45:46 AM UTC-8, [email address] wrote:
We're evaluating the product.

We need to convert a XAML file with a custom wrap panel as a ItemsPanelTemplate in a ItemsControl to pdf.  Modifying the XAML2PdfTest sample, that came with the eval to use our file we get the following error:

Key cannot be null. Parameter name: key

Using the same XAML file and using a standard wrap panel instead, works fine.

Any suggestions?