How to set start and end page forTextSearch.Begin with e_search_up?

Lee Gillie

Nov 21, 2012, 3:19:23 PM11/21/12
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Given a 15 page document, and I'm on page 7, and want to search forward,
obviously start page = 7, end page = 15, and this works fine. But given
I want to search backwards, I will specify e_search_up, but what should
start and end page be? Start = 7 and end = 1 returns a failure status
when calling Begin.

--
Lee Gillie, CCP
Online Data Processing, Inc.

Frank Liu

Nov 21, 2012, 6:42:48 PM11/21/12
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
start_page is required be to no greater than end_page. Otherwise, TextSearch.Begin() will fail. So you will specify Start = 1 and End = 7. As long as you specify e_search_up, TextSearch will know to start searching from the bottom of page 7 and go backward.