Re: TIFF to PDF via XPS

Support

Apr 11, 2013, 7:10:07 PM4/11/13
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

Not sure why you would need to convert TIFF to PDF via XPS.

To directly convert from TIFF to PDF use 'pdftron.PDF.Convert.ToPdf(pdfdoc, "input.tif")' or as shown in AddImage sample project: http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/samplecode.html#AddImage

No need for PDF Optimizer either.

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:39:46 AM UTC-7, Anil wrote:

We used a tiff image that we render to xps and then convert the XPS to PDF, this approach works for most tiff images except a few older tiff image formats. For these tif documents(prior to 2002) the image conversion from tiff to XPS returns an empty document, i was told that a pdf optimizer would fix this issue.
  • Is there a way to directly convert from tiff to PDF
  • How would i use a PDF optimizer to fix my issue
  • Is there any sample code that helps us solve this problem.

Can you please advise