I am trying to render all elements on the PDF regardless of whether they are on the page or not.

Ryan

Feb 25, 2015, 12:42:19 PM2/25/15
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com
Q:
I am trying to render all elements on the PDF regardless of whether they are on the page or not.

I have tried passing a Rect* clipRect into the Resterize function, and also tried setting the e_crop to the size of all elements on the page,
but the effect is the same.

When I rasterize I always just get the content the is within the m_page->GetPageWidth() & m_page->GetPageHeight(); My call is as follows:
Rasterize( *m_page, (pdftron::UChar*)byteArray.data(), width, height, stride, bytes_per_pixel, true, mtx, clipRect );

A:
The ClipRect will still be subordinate to the actual crop box of the page, and the media box. Try the following to expose all graphical content on a page.

Rect rect(-7200, -7200, 7200, 7200); // max pdf page dimension
page
.SetCropBox(rect);
page
.SetMediaBox(rect);
rect
= page.GetVisibleContentBox();
page
.SetMediaBox(rect);
page
.SetCropBox(rect);

The page will now display all graphical content. If you want to restore the page to its original state, simply backup the original
crop/media box.