Can I change the font in which a bookmark is displayed?

Aaron

Jul 15, 2014, 3:30:54 PM7/15/14
to pdfne...@googlegroups.com

Q:

PDFTron SDK provides option to add bookmarks in PDF document which is really good. Is there any option to change font size of these bookmarks? I can see an option in PDF reader tool but I want to make it default small size.

The PDFs are opened by our customers using the web browser, mostly IE9 and Chrome. Also customers open the PDF using Acrobat Reader.

Although the PDF format allows one to specify the color of Bookmark text, as well as whether the text is bold and/or italicized, it does not allow one to specify font size.

For details, please see PDF ISO Specification (32000-1:2008), 12.3.3 "Document Outline", tables 153 and 154.