Fwd: PDF-Lattice Whitepaper #2: Updates

Fredrick Iver Olness

Dec 15, 2019, 6:12:27 PM12/15/19
to pdfla...@googlegroups.com
Dear PDF-Lattice Folks,

Thanks again for your participation in the 2019 workshop.
Regarding the white-paper we have assembled a document
as we outlined at the meeting, and this is on OverLeaf (links below).
This is ready for writing/editing.

We've listed the author names with the individual topics; feel free to
add/subtract or correct errors.  We've also listed chapter editors for
the folks who agreed to help coordinate the topics.

We are in the process of exploring journal options; suggestions welcome.
We apologize for our delay in setting up the framework, but hopefully
folks might have some time during the semester break to make progress.

Thanks again for your participation.

Regards,
Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Fred

P.S. OverLeaf has link sharing turned on.
Email us if you would like us to add your email to the account.

Anyone with this link can edit this project here:
https://www.overleaf.com/5252149134ffcbkwsnppvk

Anyone with this link can view this project here:
https://www.overleaf.com/read/wmqqyhktdths

For reference, the Google Doc is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10sy-SgV78MPFb5Ayif7CLro3WsR6H3t-NNlUmwglsAk/edit?usp=sharing

.