Update: PDFLattice 2019 White-paper

olness

Jun 1, 2020, 7:31:23 PM6/1/20
to pdfla...@googlegroups.com, Huey-Wen Lin, Emanuele Nocera, Martha Constantinou, Michael Engelhardt
Update: PDFLattice 2019 White-paper

Dear PDFLatice Folks,

Thanks again for your contributions and feedback on the PDFlattice 2019 White-paper.
This should serve as a valuable reference and update for the community.

The feedback has now been integrated into the text, and we've worked
to ensure the material is accessible to a broad audience and that the
notation is uniform throughout the paper (to the extent possible).

The 1 June 2020 Version of the document is attached and also here:
https://smu.box.com/s/mak4wx84ce9olz3j0atik7pisslwv1mb

As noted in our timeline below, we are collecting typos and other _minor_ corrections.
As we are up against the page limits, we do not have space for additional material.

To organize the feedback, please refer to the page # and line #
of the attached PDF, and submit your comments via the Google doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i4lhUvu_RM0C-1cVuW5dXlKicF_Di1P3UP90c1jscQo/edit?usp=sharing

The link to the OverLeaf for viewing purposes is here:
[But please reference the 1 June PDF version as the OverLeaf version will change.]

https://www.overleaf.com/read/msvhrkbkdywh

We would like to collect all the comments by Monday 8 June so we can
compile and submit to RMP for review.

The paper contains a _draft_ version of authors and institutions.
This also includes info on preprint numbers, grant acks, and acks for valuable discussion.
For any who were missed (sorry) please provide the information here:

https://forms.gle/ayezkhQLQyTy2nBA9

Thank you again for your help in this project.

Sincerely,
Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Martha, Michael, Fred

===========
ATTACHMENTS
* PDF of draft
* Link to Google doc for submitting comments
* Link to Author/Acks form
* Link to overleaf view-only access link

On 5/11/20 1:43 PM, olness wrote:
Update: PDFLattice 2019 White-paper

Dear PDFLattice Folks,

Thanks again for your contributions to the PDFlattice 2019 White-paper.
The latest version  is linked here: [the OverLeaf link is now disabled]
https://smu.box.com/s/xfvms83374yh12xl7d1odqya934axmnn

The chapter editors are now in the process of unifying the notation and style,
and harmonizing the content so this will serve as a resource to the broader community.
Note, as we do have a page limit for RMP we might need to reorganize or trim some technical details.
Comments and suggestions on the current version can be sent to the editors directly,
and they'd appreciated receiving any by the end of this week so they can incorporate.

Once this process is complete (May 25th), the document will be sent out again
to collect typos and other _minor_ corrections.

To help us compile the author and institution list, please provide your information
at the following Google form: [email Fred in case of difficulties]
https://forms.gle/ayezkhQLQyTy2nBA9

The detailed time-line is below, and we'd like to hold close to this schedule.

Thank you again for your help participation in this project.

Sincerely,
Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Fred

P.S. This message is being sent to the PDFLattice Google Group.
Please let us know if we've missed anyone.
EDITORS:

   Ch2: PDFs: Emanuele
   Ch3: GPDs: Martha, Huey-Wen
   Ch4: TMDs: Michael E., Huey-Wen
   Other:     Fred
=============================
TIME-LINE:

APRIL:
 * Continued editing and insertion by collaborators.
 * The goal is to have all the draft elements finished.

30 APRIL:
 * OverLeaf edit permissions removed
 * Changes past this date must be done by chapter editor

MAY:
 * Chapter editors "harmonize" style and content of document
 * corrections and suggestions welcome; editors will implement
 * Compile author list

JUNE:
 * Post to ArXiv
 * Send to RMP for review