PDFLattice2019 whitepaper in Reviews of Modern Physics

6 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Huey-Wen Lin

chưa đọc,
22:53:25 21 thg 1, 202021/1/20
đến pdfla...@googlegroups.com
Dear PDFLattice Folks,

Good news! We will be publishing the PDFLattice2019 white paper with
the Journal for Reviews of Modern Physics (RMP). The articles on RMP
are intended to be accessible to non-experts and expose a broad
readership to the physical topics, and the journal has a very high
impact factor.

RMP has a strict word limit, so our goal will be to provide a compact and
concise review of the topics.  We would appreciate a first draft of
your contributions by the end of February. Please let us know as soon
as possible if the February deadline is a problem for you.

As this document is shorter than our first white paper, we hope the
deadline is manageable. The technical level of the document should be
useful as a "road map" for someone looking to acquaint themselves with
the field.

We have assembled a skeleton of the white paper on overleaf at the
link below, and this is editable by the group.  We also ask the
chapter conveners to help manage the topics and page lengths.
Examples of other RMP articles are also provided below.

The journal has strict page limits, so we ask folks to keep to the
page limits outlined in Google Doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10sy-SgV78MPFb5Ayif7CLro3WsR6H3t-NNlUmwglsAk/edit

If we do not hear any objection, we will proceed with RMP and send
them a preliminary list of authors to initiate this process.

Thank you in advance for your contribution,

PDFLattice2019 organizers:
Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Fred

The "edit" link to the overleaf is here.
https://www.overleaf.com/5252149134ffcbkwsnppvk

Examples of RMP articles are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z9WEkmY7P8Ga7rZcnILoaO_P2pJr9j3g?usp=sharing

The Google Doc is here: